What to do if you think you’re sick

If you think there is a possible risk to your health, you should be taking steps to get the best possible care.

There is a difference between diagnosing an illness and preventing it.

If you are worried about your health then it is important to discuss your symptoms with a doctor.

The GP will make sure your symptoms are correct and will then determine if you have the illness.

However, you do not need to go to the doctor or a specialist to tell you if you are sick.

You can talk to a GP, who can give you information about what to do and what not to do.

You should always tell your GP if you do or do not have symptoms of a disease, such as heart problems or arthritis.

Your GP will then tell you how to tell your doctor.

This will give you the best chance of getting the right treatment and finding the best care for you.

If your GP is not sure whether you have symptoms, then you should talk to your GP.

They will then decide whether to treat you.

It is important for you to talk to the GP as soon as possible to make sure you have all the information and advice you need.

It can take up to a week to have a diagnosis made.

If a GP tells you that they do not know what to look for, you can go to your local GP for advice.

This is called consultation.

Your doctor will talk to you about the symptoms and what you need to do to get well.

They may suggest taking a blood test to check your platelet count and blood sugar.

You will then be told what to expect when you get to the hospital.

If there is no blood test, your GP may decide that you should have tests for high cholesterol and blood pressure.

They can also decide you need further tests, such the thyroid or liver.

Your blood tests can be done every three months or annually, depending on your GP’s wishes.

This can be a great opportunity to ask questions about your condition and get the answers you need, but you will need to pay for them.

They are expensive, so it is best to get advice from your GP before you start treatment.

If the doctor does not think you have a serious illness, then they will refer you to a specialist.

These specialists are often called specialist specialists.

The most common specialists are GP’s with specialist practice, specialist nurses, specialists in health psychology, specialist surgeons and specialist physiotherapists.

The specialist will ask you questions about what you are experiencing and how your symptoms can be treated.

They might also refer you for tests, surgery or medication to see if they can help.

You may also get a diagnosis if you see a specialist within a short time.

A specialist may also refer a person to a nurse, physiotherapist or specialist doctor if they think you are in need of a specialist treatment.

A referral is made to a clinical psychologist, who may recommend treatment.

This involves your GP speaking to you, and they will tell you about your specialist’s specialist practices and where to go if you want to see a therapist.

If this is not the right course of treatment, your specialist may refer you elsewhere.

If all these specialists have not been able to give you what you want, then a GP will decide if they need to take you to the specialist.

A GP who has made a referral to a doctor may also have a referral made to another GP.

This referral is usually made to one of the specialist’s own specialists or to a person in a similar position.

If both a doctor and specialist have agreed on the course of action, they will meet at a specialist’s practice, where the specialist will decide what treatment is best.

They could also refer the patient to a hospital for treatment.

The treatment will normally be a combination of different treatments and medications.

You do not necessarily need to be admitted to hospital for this to work.

However if you feel that you are seriously ill, you may need to see the doctor and get some treatment.

There are a few things you can do to help you get the treatment you need: make an appointment to see your GP (called a “doctor visit”) with your GP, nurse or physiotherapeutic therapist if you cannot go to a regular GP or specialist.

You might also ask the person in charge of the practice to refer you.

They then need to talk with a specialist in their area, who will be able to advise you on the right way to get treatment.

Call the local NHS helpline to get help with appointments.

Make a record of what you tell your specialist about your symptoms and how to get better.

If possible, you will tell them your symptoms when you first see them.

This way, they can make sure they are right and that you will get the right care if you need it.

It will help them to assess the level of your symptoms.

They should also make sure that they can manage the symptoms in your case.

It might be worth going to a